Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabric Selection

After last night's fashion show, I decided to be proactive with my material. A lot of people liked my designs so I wanted to put pictures up of some of the material that I have available to create with.
I have put up some of the pictures on facebook but it is not by any means all of my fabric. Please contact me if you see something you like to snag it before it is gone! Some of the material is no longer in print.
If you don't see what you are looking for contact me and let me work with you on finding exactly what you want!
I came across an exciting opportunity to work with a local photography studio to cross-promote our businesses. I am super excited to begin work with them after the Camp Lejeune craft fair on November 20th & 21st.
In the meantime, check them out at www.dyalphotography.com/
Here's a small hint at what is going to be our joint venture

No comments:

Post a Comment