Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Military homecomings

I have been so blessed to take quite a few orders for Military homecomings these past 2 months. I love being included in these families homecoming stories! I am getting pretty excited to see these SWC items in those homecoming pictures.
It is never too early to start planning so if you have a homecoming coming up soon contact me to create that unique item to welcome your hero home!
I would love to broaden my horizens to other branches of service so feel free to be the first to order for the Army, Navy, Air force, or Coast Guard!
2 cute dresses & 2 handsome shirts for our first ever celebrity clients!
They will be welcoming their Marine Corps Cobra pilot home soon!
Marine Corps 53 pilot homecoming

No comments:

Post a Comment