Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

My newest creation

Ok so it is not MY creation but rather a lot of God and a little of my husband and I!
We are expecting our third child in March of 2012.
I am so very thankful for those customers sticking by me through this VERY rough first trimester. I know that I have a few pending orders and I am slowly working on them for you guys! (It really doesn't sit right with my personality to have all of those projects on my table so I have been very anxious about getting them done!) I have a pinched nerve in my left hip which has made it EXTREMELY difficult to sit, let alone sit and sew.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your outstanding orders and I will get back with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment