Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

100th day of school oops....

This week was my daughter's 100th day of kindergarten. I was swept up in the fun of it & wanted to make her something special for the occasion. (One of the downsides of sewing as your home based business is that your kids seem to get shorted on your talent!)
I was 30,000+ stitches in AND so close to being done when I had stepped away to work on a customers quilt. I was gone for 5 minutes and this is what happened......
So very frustrating for an embroidery project when you sew your project together then have to destroy it to get it out of the machine.
I am hoping for easier sewing the rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. ugh... couldn't you just throw the machine on the floor some days?

    It will be awesome on round 2!

    ReplyDelete