Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Re-opening

Hello SWC fans!
I have had several requests for orders & questions regarding maternity leave so I decided to post! (I will try to update the website as well later today.)
I will be returning from maternity leave mid to late summer. I will only be accepting a limited amount of custom orders at a time. I want to be able not only to give YOUR order my full attention BUT also my family all of my attention too!
I will post when I have the max quota of orders and then when ordering is re-opened after I have completed the orders.
All custom orders must be paid for in full in advance now.
I have 3 orders from pre-maternity leave (thank-you for being so flexible!!)
and
I have 2 pre-orders right now.
That is the current information in regards to status updates.
Please remember....
if you have sent me an email and have NOT received a contact back in 48 hours that I have not received your message!
As always, I am grateful that you have chosen SWC to do business with and I look forward to serving you in the upcoming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment