Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Kickballers supporting American Widow Project


The kickball league that I belong to has adopted "American Widow Project"  ( www.americanwidowproject.org ) as our charity of choice for this season.
In order to help my team, (New Kicks on the Block) I am donating 10%of all April sales from my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/SkidzWifeCreations
Please take a moment to take a peek and do some mother's day shopping to benefit this worthy cause!!





Our team also has some other fundraising items........

https://www.bravelets.com/bravepage/NKOTBAmericanWidowProject


From my teammate Carrie.......

Hey y'all! Our kickball team (New Kicks on the Block) is raising money this season for one of my favorite non profits, the American Widow Project. I was introduced to the AWP in 2009 when a friend of mine attended a widow retreat. She had a wonderful time and meeting other widows really helped her through a traumatic and difficult time. For the entire month of April I will be donating 10% of all my Instagram sales to AWP.
If you love vintage kitchen items, Pyrex, Fire King, kitsch, etc then follow my Instagram shop @cherrypie_vintage I will be listing items this week and next

No comments:

Post a Comment