Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New projects

Boys Shorts!
I am currently about 1 hem away from having some shorts completed!
I will be practicing on them and offering them for sale soon.
Boys shortalls and longalls are not too far behind.
After that, I will work on boys bloomers as a special request from a friend!
Also coming this month/next month,
bible covers,
t-shirt ruffle dresses,
toddler neck pillows,
and a few other odds and ends!
Stay tuned to www.facebook.com/skidzwifecreations for pictures.
Speaking of pictures.....
Don't forget to submit yours to me through email or facebook. I will be doing a giveaway on JULY 15th to celebrate
My FIRST year in business!
All old photos will also be submitted into the running!
We has welcomed several new fans to the facebook site. Keep them coming.....once we reach 500 Fans I will do a special giveaway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment