Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Adult dresses

I had a huge response after I posted my most recent project on Facebook so I thought that I would throw out some details on what you can do to get one as well.
I made an adult smocked/shirred dress. (Pictured here)

You can see the shirring a little bit better in this picture.

I am going to offer these dresses up for sale.
They will begin at $25.00 (I will quote you after I receive your measurements and know what I am going to need for fabric.)
Please select a fabric from the "Fabric selections" album.
or
cruise around on http://www.fabric.com/ and let me know what you like.
I also need your bust, waist, & hip measurements PLUS a measurement from your arm pit to wear you would like it to fall at on your leg.
If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to email me at jamielynnrn13@yahoo.com or skidzwifecreations1@yahoo.com

Have you seen the "500 Fan Giveaway" on Facebook yet?
Hop on over "like" us and comment on the prize or prizes that you would like to win! We need 70 more to reach 500. Refer your friends!
What's up for grabs? 








No comments:

Post a Comment