Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Models (in the Jacksonville area)

Model Call
Last week, (at least I think it was last week) I asked for local volunteers for a photo shoot.
SWC will be working with the fabulous Risa Alt. 
We are looking to do the shoot the first week of July. Time and location is still being worked on.
What I am looking for is an email to jamielynnrn13@yahoo.com or skidzwifecreations1@yahoo.com if you would definitely like to participate.
(No obligation to purchase the SWC item or photographs)
I need a few things included in the email.....
1. Your name & your child's name
2. How old your child is and what size they are in.
3. If you would like to wear a current SWC item or if you need me to make a new item
4. Your phone number
I would appreciate this as soon as possible so I can work on the items in between orders.
Thanks in advance for your time and your beautiful little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment