Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Applique

Applique Ideas
Just wanted to let y'all know that I will slowly be uploading applique ideas to a link on the http://www.skidzwifecreations.weebly.com/ website.
There are so many cute appliques out there that I would love to try but just cannot get to all of them BUT if y'all see one and like it/order it, I can fulfill the dream of working with some of them!
The pictures are NOT mine just ideas that I have found on the internet. I do NOT have the fabrics in stock but I would be more than happy to work with you to find something very similar OR we can create something entirely unique!
I hand cut all appliques so if you don't see the perfect applique for you contact me at
and I will work with you!
Thanks and happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment