Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2017

Small business shout out: Stargazer

Small business shout out! 
I love supporting other small business owners. Being new to our area, I wanted some new apparel to do some local advertising. 
What's a girl to do with 4 kids in sports and school, unpacking, etc? Hire another small business owner! (Plus I currently do not offer vinyl products so I couldn't have made it anyway! )
Stargazer wasn't a stranger to me since she did several of my Camp Pendleton kickball team shirts. They have been very durable and turned out fantastic! 
I wish that I could do these shirts justice. The glitter vinyl really pops on the shirt! Besides the fact that the shirts rock....awesome customer service! !
Make sure to head over and give Stargazer some ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment