Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 2, 2017

It's not all about military charms ♡

The bangle bracelet is by far my favorite of the Nomades line! I often have folks tell me, "beautiful products but I am not affiliatedwith the military. "
Hey guess what? ! We are NOT just military charms  (although we have some kick butt duty station and MOS charms ♡)
This is my "family bracelet. " It all started with the Grow with love charm (the tree in the center )
I slowly added some of our spacers which I tailored to each of our birth stones. My bracelet now consists of Beaded Marine Corps service spacer, retired lilac paves (one for my husband and one for my youngest daughter's February birthdays ), retired love spacers, Silvered green (for my August birthday ), Color my world white (my oldest daughters June birthday ), Color my world blue (for my son's September birthday ), Arctic ice (my middle daughter), My mom charm, and of course I can't forget to mention the beleaf in me charms that flank the Grow in love charm.
Everyone has a story!! Let me help you tell yours ♡






No comments:

Post a Comment