Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Are you wondering.....

How home-based businesses determine their prices?
This is a discussion that my husband (a.k.a. my financial backer) have had several times.
I like to keep my items reasonably priced (esp. with today's current economic climate) but still making a small profit. In other words, I am not looking to rip you off =)
I totaled 2 of the items that I completed today so that you can see what goes into the work behind the scenes.....
Front embroidery: 8,415 stitches and 25 minutes
Back embroidery: 7,150 stitches and 25 minutes
The applique for both sides from design to cut to prep and sew took 45 minutes to an hour.
Price $22.00

Bloomers
5,700 stitches
30 minutes
$12.00

Curious to know what your opinions as a consumer are on these? Please send responses to skidzwifecreations1@yahoo.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment