Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Embroidery

I am learning more and more on my "new" machine. (In an effort to serve you better!)
I just wanted to touch base with future clients to let you know that I will be using a water soluable stabilizer on most of my products from here on out. (So you are probably wondering how does that affect me right?)
It provides a much nicer finished product.
It will also mean that you will need to wash your item before using it as there will be a slight remainder of it on the product upon pick-up.
It is washer safe and will simply disintegrate and leave no trace of its presence on your SWC item or in your washer!
Thanks for your time and patience as I "learn the ropes" of my new girl Singer!

No comments:

Post a Comment