Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Don't Forget.....

If you would like to place an order there are several ways that you can do so.....
Prefered method is to email me at
or
You can also use the contact tabs located on the facebook site
or
on the website
I love to see your feedback on Facebook but I am not always getting notifications for private messages or picture comments. I want to service you in a timely manner so using one of the methods listed above would be so helpful to me!
Please make sure to list in your message:
size
time-frame (if you have a specific time in mind)
colors
and if you made a comment on a Facebook picture that you would like me to take a look at!
I appreciate your time and patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment