Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Embroidery Question

Hello folks!
I just wanted to let you know the policy on embroidering on your personal items since I have had several messages about this particular question.
Yes, I do embroider on personal items provided by you (within reason.)
If the item requires me tearing it apart and sewing it back together again to embroider on it, (i.e. stockings, pillows, etc) I am not currently offering that service. Sorry for the inconveinence.
The charge for this service is $1.00 per 1,000 stitches. I will provide you with a cost estimate prior to accepting your order.

Again, ALL orders received will be processed (in the order they are received) in January 2012 as I am not accepting any more Christmas orders at this time.
Thank-you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment