Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year/Pregnancy Closing Update

Hello everyone!
I hope that this entry finds you getting ready to celebrate the new year tomorrow! I cannot believe that 2012 is almost here.
Praying y'all have a blessed time tomorrow evening!
With the new year, I have been faced with some rough decisions with Skidz Wife Creations.
I need to close up shop early in January 2012 instead of mid-Feburary like I had originally planned.
Unfortunately, I will have MANY more appointments to keep myself and skidz kid #3 healthy before delivery than I previously anticipated. So as much as it pains me, I will be closing down  SWC for new orders in 2-3 weeks.
I most importantly have to take care of myself & my unborn babe but also have a family to look after as well. To all of you have emailed, messaged, & Facebooked me support....thank-you all so much! That really means the world to me to have such awesome customers/friends!
In a nutshell, Kymber Mae (yes we finally named her!) is doing great. Her mama on the other hand is not. In the next 13 or so weeks, I will be faced with cardiologist appointments, weekly non-stress test appointments, 2-3 times per week physical therapy appointments, and also my regular OB appointments.
Thus not leaving me time to devote to orders.
I want to service you to the best of my ability & give you a quality product. I don't feel that I will be able to do that under the current time constraints that I will have.
I am sorry to inconveinence you in anyway! Please make sure to firm up your orders with me because I will be shutting down orders once I meet max capacity even if it is not 2-3 weeks from now.
Although it feels disappointing to be ending 2011 on this note, I am keeping in mind the fact that you, the customers, made it such a memorable year for me! I am also looking ahead to when I come back from maternity leave & I am excited to see what new lines I can come up with!
Thank-you and Happy New Year from SWC!

No comments:

Post a Comment