Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Order Closing

Earlier today, I posted on Facebook our date for order closing. It will be on
Saturday, January 7, 2012.
All orders that have been finalized by this point will be completed but I will not take any more until I come back from maternity leave.
I have been emailing most of the morning to anyone who contacted me to ask about orders so if you don't see a message in your inbox from me, please contact me at your earliest conveinence
Again, I appreciate all the support that y'all have given me. The baby is fine and again it is just some issues with me that have to be taken care of! I will keep you posted as it goes along! Also, when my maternity leave will be done!
I wanted to share this little blurb to close this blog entry from a good friend of mine, Leelee. Just because it is very fitting!
Skidz Wife Creations is a one person shop. I depend completely on your sales to support this business and all sales are seriously appreciated, from the bottom of my ♥ . I know you work hard for your money and I do my best to give you the best from me as well. My items are limited in volume, but I hope the wait is worth it. I wish I could sew faster & produce more for each and everyone of you. I do hope that if you purchase an item it meets all of your expectations. Thank you all for your support in 2011. I hope you stick around for 2012 and have a safe and Happy New Year...............

No comments:

Post a Comment