Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Something old & something new....

Just a reminder....
Skidz Wife Creations is closed for new orders at this time due to maternity complications.
Thank-you so much for referring me to your friends and for returning for 2nd & 3rd orders. I so appreciate it! I hope that when I come off of maternity leave that I can continue to serve you and your family!
After much research, I will be adding Mylar embroidery upon my return. (I am hoping to add quite a few new items to the line!)
If you would like to check it out, please look at the designs that I have already purchased....
For those of you non-facebookers.....


I have also purchased several new regular embroidery designs that I am looking forward to using! You can find those at

No comments:

Post a Comment