Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update of sorts

Just wanted to touch base with y'all who are still waiting on orders & those who are asking about mine & the baby's health,
I am currently only able to work 1/2 a day without severe hip/back pain & Braxton-Hicks contractions.
This is 1/2 a day of my normal household duties, child-rearing, & the business. To say that my sewing has been slowed down is a tremendous understatement.
I so appreciate your time and patience with the current status!
As usual, I have been trying to keep you updated via email as I get to your orders. Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions!
I have whittled down the list to only 11 more orders!
I am extremely grateful and blessed that they seems to be going smoothly thus far!
I will keep y'all posted as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment