Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Prayer Requests

Before my day gets too chaotic, I wanted to ask a huge favor from my favorite business peeps.
Being that my company is a God-centered & run by a christian woman, I am asking my friends, clients, and fans to please keep 2 families in prayer today.
My friend, fellow deployment survivor, business & sewing mentor Christina R is undergoing major surgery today. Her diagnosis is uncertain and she has ALOT going on right now but somehow maintains her funky, free-loving spirit. Her post from her personal FB this morning was....
Today is THE DAY....headed to UNC Chapel Hill for surgery and skull reconstruction.
She is the owner of Leelee. If you would like to send her a word of encouragement, please visit her facebook page here 

Also, please keep the Bloomer family in prayer.
This is another military family that we got to know while Ben (my husband, co-owner of SWC) was stationed in Cherry Point.
Joe accidently fell from the second deck to the first just 2 days prior to his homecoming. He has sustained spinal cord injuries as well as having to get several portions of his vertebrae fused together.
He was supposed to be medevac-ed today but has been postponed until December 22nd at this point. Please pray for continued recovery as well as for his sweet family which includes Stephanie and his 2 little boys (the youngest was born on this deployment.)

For those of you that are military spouses, you know how hard it is to be away from your major family support systems on a daily basis, let alone when things are going tragically wrong. My hope is to bathe them all in prayer so that they can feel the love in these trying times.
I (and their families) appreciate the prayer support at this time!
Thank-you and Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment