Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 28, 2015

2016 Nomades January Trunk Sale

EEK!! I was just able to preview the items on the trunk sale for January! There are so many sweet deals that I am beyond excited even though I haven't had my coffee yet!
It is a GREAT month to host an online or in home (for you local to me folks) party! Get the girls together to gab, spend Christmas cash and most importantly build their stories!
****Please contact me today to get your party set up!
Skidzwifecreations1@yahoo.com
****View our catalog at www.nomadescollection.com/charmedlife  (The specials are not up yet as the sale doesn't start until 1/1/16!)
****Want to order but don't want to host a party? No problem! I have an open party until January 7th that you can order from at www.nomadescollection.com/party/2305   or email me and I can help you place and individual order!
Charmed to help you in 2016!!


No comments:

Post a Comment