Years of Business

Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 21, 2015

Somewhat of an addiction......

I like most fabric lovers have a TON of fabric. I was starting my 2016 organization project in the sewing studio and I decided to go ahead and purge! I am trying to use only fabric and blanks that I have in stock so as to reduce the amount of items and weight that I have for SWC. (Weight comes into play when we have to move again and the military tells us how much we should have!)
Stay tuned to the etsy store for more pre-made items as well as some family that I am letting go of as I could sew until the end of time and probably not make it through all of it!
If you want to follow us with organization tips, I will be posting that at www.healthylifebyskidzwife.blogspot.com
As always, enjoy shopping at www.etsy.com/shop/SkidzWifeCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment